On Tuesday, September 19, 2000, 1:56:27 AM, Mark wrote:

> ... recently when new mails have appeared but due to weird dates
> end up buried way down a message list.  I select this option via
> the mouse and the menus but I'd like to be able to speed things up
> by keyboard-shortcutting it.

> I notice that only the 'Display all messages' option has a keyboard
> shortcut listed and that is "Ctrl + =".

> Is there a keyboard shortcut for displaying only unread messaages

No keyboard shortcut, I'm afraid. You may try one of TB's neatest
tricks, however, by clicking on the "Message Flag" icon of a unread
message while holding down the ALT key to achieve the same effect.
Note the "Message Flag" icon (as it's called in then message column
adjustment dialog box) is not the little red "flag" (it's called
"Flagging" among message columns), but the little envelope icon
(which should be yellow, red, or blue for unread messages.

The same trick works for any other visible columns in the message
list. Try it and you'll see.

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3 | Win2k SP1