Januk,

>>   Are you sure? In my Bat that shortcut designation is
>>   "Ctrl+Plus", same as auto-completion of address-book addresses.

JA> It is Ctrl-= on english keyboards

I'm using a Shellfish keyboard, and, for me, it's Ctrl+Plus.

(Which, as an aside, is precisely what I was most looking
for at the moment.  I am not a power user, am indeed daunted
by some of the posting here, and thus, on both counts, have
little I can contribute, regrettably.  But I do slog through
most of all but the most recondite posts (recondite to me,
anyway), and, bit by bit, pick up a wealth of information.
For which I thank you all.  Spectacular program, TB. [But
wouldn't a manual or genuine Help system be an easier way to
go about learning it?]  <something between grin and wistful
smile> [Would almost certainly result in an explosive
increase in the user base, too.])

Be well,
Jerry                        Mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]