Oomph, I'm sorry for the everlasting questions, but here's
another:

Eudora used to be my default mailer, and even Agent (my
newsreader) invioked Eudora when I replied via mail to a
posting. Now I'd like TB to do the same.

When you invoke MAP under Agent, it starts Eudora --
actually, I had to change something in the registry to do
that, and set

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows Messaging Subsystem]
"MAPI"="1"

I've switched off MAPI in Agent. Now, when I reply to a
Usenet posting via mail, Agent's mail is invoked -- which I
don't want. Any ideas how to make TB my standard mail
client, even for Agent?

- K -

--

I make you a present of everything I've said as yet.
  - Lewis Carroll: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland