Being in the process of making my final decisoon whether I
would or would not migrate to TB, one thing was unresolved:
importing and exporting.

I experimented a bit. Using the Unix fortmat as an
intermediary, you can virtually export to each and every
mailreader. But it seems that you can't export _all_
existing folders in one go: in as far as I can tell, you
need to select a folder, select all messages, and then
export,and repeat the process for each folder. You cann't
select all folders in one go, and the moment you position
the cursor on your main account, the exporting function is
greyed out. I'm not that apt at command lines, but there I
don't see something that will export all folders at once
either.

Unless I'm wrong this calls for an item on the wishlist, I'd
say.

Oh, btw, I decided that yes, I will migrate. I'll make TB my
standard mail client in a few moments, and register
immediately aftwerwards.

<all cheer>

Hooray, hooray! Another convert!

- K -

--

She's selfish and cruel as only the weak can be -
because cruelty is all she has to keep her safe.