Hi Marck,
On Saturday 23/09/2000 at 21:20, you wrote:

RBBC>> Now that egroups.com has moved the ad that appears on all their "free"
RBBC>> lists to the top of the message where it's even more annoying than it
RBBC>> was before, has anybody worked out a way to filter that junk out of
RBBC>> incoming text messages?

> No, but I have just adapted the PGP Signature stripper to do the job
> of filtering it out of reply quoting (what? ... is that cheering I
> hear around the members?). It works for me and strips both egroups
> headers and / or PGP signing blocks automatically.

Works well ;)

Perhaps someone would like to also make one that strips out signatures
where the dash-dash-space that denotes the beginning of a signature is
mangled by PGP to become dash-space-dash-dash.  It'd be real nice to
get rid of all 3!

Starting to like those regexp things...

--
Deryk Lister  ||  ICQ 25869912  ||  www.deryk.co.uk

PGP welcomed - you can get the key from my automated link:
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=GetMyPGPKey
You may also get the keys from reputable keyservers.