Hi Marck,

On Sunday, September 24, 2000, 10:24 AM, you wrote in part about "Anybody have an
ad-remover for messages from egroups.com lists?":

I tried the regex as a quick template and called it in on my normal
reply template with %INCLUDE="req" ... this is what it comes out to. I
have left in the complete text so you can see.  It seems to reply with
the original text, and the lower half has the reply cleaned up by the
regex. It seems to put it in twice, once as a regular reply, then as a
cleaned up reply. ???

 Gary

Today's thought: Poor planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on my
part.