Hello Charlie,

  A reminder of what Charlie ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) typed on:
  25 September 2000 at 21:53:39 GMT +0100

CTc> For example, if I go to my address book and select an entry; right
CTc> click> new> message - the editor window opens with the cursor in the
CTc> To: header field, why? I've already selected the addressee from the
CTc> address book. To be picky I'd like the cursor precisely where I
CTc> specify it in the respective template

If you click anywhere in the main window your cursor will appear not
where you click but where you specified in the template.

Even if it did start it's life at the cursor position specified in the
template, you would still need to enter a Subject. So I think a better
solution would be for the cursor to be positioned initially in the
subject field rather than the start of the address field.

Best regards,                         [EMAIL PROTECTED]
            Tony.

 Using The Bat! 1.46d S/N A27A5E65
 Windows 98 ME 4.90 Build 3000

 Key: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?Subject=PGPkeyrequest