Hello Karin,

On  Monday, September 25, 2000  at  00:41:39 GMT +0200 (which was 3:41 PM
where I live) witnesses say Karin Spaink typed:

>> I  have  it like this, except I sort on Received time for most folders
>> due to egroups being a bit strange on the creation time front.

> But received time depends on when you fetched mail, so
> that's even more mangled.

Just a slight correction Karin.  You're right received time depends on
when you downloaded the mail, but usually your server will force you
to download in the order they came it (First in First out type of
thing).  Since it takes a couple of seconds to download a message,
*sorting* on received time is more likely to be correct than sorting
on created time.  Often some people's clocks are wrong, and sorting by
created time doesn't display the sorting the way you might want.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3