Hello Ken M. Isbell,
On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:59:55 -0300 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, September 26, 2000, 12:59:55 (GMT+0100) (BST) my local time,

Ken M. Isbell wrote:
KMI>         I don't think it's only for The Bat users, I think it's for anyone who
KMI> would like information about this mailer program.  Of course, the list
KMI> owner could disagree, and in that case I'll be gone won't I?

I aggree users should be allowed to use other mailers providing they
don't cause the list to degenerate into I can do this in LookOut etc
why can't I do it in TB! Post in html or make the usual OE user style
errors. e.g. i fomratted drive c and know i cant find mi mail u must
help me cos tb! sux. OK this isn't just OE users a TB! user once
posted a message like this.

I'ts the moderators decision but I'd say: "If you can put up sensible
posts that address real TB! issues and don't use html mail use any
mailer."

<sarcastic disclaimer> Of course if you post using OE or say Eudora is
halfway decent we may not respect your opinions. </sarcastic disclaimer>

--
 Jamie Dainton
 On Tuesday, September 26, 2000 at 08:07:43

 Real_men_don't_need_spacebars.