Hello Jamie Dainton,
On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:12:25 +0100 GMT your local time,
which was Tuesday, September 26, 2000, 2:12:25 PM (GMT+0700) my local time,
Jamie Dainton wrote:

> Hello Ken M. Isbell,
> On Tue, 26 Sep 2000 08:59:55 -0300 GMT your local time,
> which was Tuesday, September 26, 2000, 12:59:55 (GMT+0100) (BST) my local time,

> Ken M. Isbell wrote:
KMI>>         I don't think it's only for The Bat users, I think it's for anyone who
KMI>> would like information about this mailer program.  Of course, the list
KMI>> owner could disagree, and in that case I'll be gone won't I?

> I aggree users should be allowed to use other mailers providing they
> don't cause the list to degenerate into I can do this in LookOut etc
> why can't I do it in TB! Post in html or make the usual OE user style
> errors. e.g. i fomratted drive c and know i cant find mi mail u must
> help me cos tb! sux. OK this isn't just OE users a TB! user once
> posted a message like this.

NO DOC format as like HTML I will never see it. my pop filters zap the
things unless specifically allowed for special correspondents.
Any exe, DOC, HTML, XLS and similar space wasting stuff gets zapped.

> I'ts the moderators decision but I'd say: "If you can put up sensible
> posts that address real TB! issues and don't use html mail use any
> mailer."

> <sarcastic disclaimer> Of course if you post using OE or say Eudora is
> halfway decent we may not respect your opinions. </sarcastic disclaimer>

Better, anyone using silly tools like that and sending a virus
ought to be banned...

Best regards,

tracer

--

Using theBAT 1.47 Beta/5 with Windows NT
mail to : [EMAIL PROTECTED]