On Tuesday, September 26, 2000, 6:17:43 AM, Curt wrote:

Ming-Li>> 2. Try first deleting the ACCOUNT.FLX file, which is the
Ming-Li>> file TB stores your folder structure.

Ming-Li>> 3. Launch TB, and it should create a new ACCOUNT.FLX. Now
Ming-Li>> you should see nothing but those 4 system folders under
Ming-Li>> that account.

> That did the job, Ming-Li. Thanks. I don't se a recreated
> account.flx.

I guess it would be created only when TB exits or after you do the
Ctrl-Alt-Shift-L trick.

Ming-Li>> 4. Try the Ctrl-Alt-Shift-L trick again, and see if TB could
Ming-Li>> recreate the folder structure.

> Yes, folder structure is intact including contained messages. The only
> wrinkle was that the filters were all reset to move to inbox rather
> than the original folders, but that's simple enough to fix.

Glad it works out. Since recreating filters isn't a fun job
(especially when you have many), I would suggest backing them up
often, even if you're not in the habit of backing up your mail.

> Thanks again!

Welcome!

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.47 Beta/5 | Win2k SP1