Hello Karin,

On  Wednesday, September 27, 2000  at  11:01:17 GMT +0200 (which was 2:01 AM
where I live) witnesses say Karin Spaink typed:

> <grin> I just discovered something funny:

> The memo window has a proportional font ;-)

<nudge> The message list, the folder list, the cookie definition box
and a few other windows have proportional fonts too. :) </nudge>

It's just the editor and the message views that don't (and maybe
a few template editors).

Not commenting, just pointing out a visible fact.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Beta/3