Hi Ming-Li,

Wednesday, September 27, 2000, 10:33:49 AM, you wrote:

> Looks like you're not very familiar with how filters in TB work.
> There's an excellent tutorial on the FAQ, as others have mentioned.

Not familiar at all, but I've looked through the tutorial and
seem to have things under control when it comes to filters for
now.

Thanks for all the help and I'll try and look through all
available archives and websites first from now on, if I have
other questions.

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]