Hi Ming-Li,

Tuesday, September 26, 2000, 5:29:47 AM, you wrote:

> So you mean you set your filter up like this:

> String      Location     Presence
> (SA)Dues    Subject      Yes
> RE:         Subject      No

Yes, I did and tries it several times again today.

> and it doesn't work, right?

No. Today the messages didn't vanish, at least , but ALL got
filtered into the dues folder, no matter if they had RE: in the
subject or not.
I must be doing something wrong!
Is it correct to set up the "RE:  No" part and any other
specifications under alternatives in the Sorting Office?
Just click on "Add set", choose what I want and that should be
it?
Getting pretty frustrated with this <g>.

>  That's strange, for it looks pretty
> logical to me. Do you use regular expression?

 No, I don't understand Regular Expressions very well, yet.

> (speechless)

So was I <g>. Fortunately I have all my messages backed up.
I'm ready to try again, but just can't seem to solve this.

Thanks for trying to help with this.

 Susanne                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]