MQ>> Although I greatly enjoy and appreciate the effort Stephan and Max put
MQ>> into releasing new versions of TB!... how about we all get together and
MQ>> boycott further 1.x versions? *grin*

> Why? To stimulate the release of v2? It is my understanding that
> through the new features introduced lately in 1.x we are being given a
> sneak preview as to what v2 will be.

Focusing on v2 is the reason that I suggested it.  Although the new
features are sneak-peeks into v2, it doesn't actually help the coders.
They now have to maintain (and develop) 2 separate code-bases, and just
because a feature is tested and works well in v1 doesn't mean that it'll
do so in v2.  (From what I understand, v2 is quite a code change from
v1)  This means complete run through of all their test plans for v2,
which they have to do anyways.  But, since they're developing for v1,
they have to do it all twice.  implement, test and debug a feature on
v1, and then, depending how the v2 code differences affect the
implementation, re-implement, re-test and re-debug it all...

Besides, who here believes that there will be no v2.x's, or that we
won't see any v2.x betas released? *grin*

Of course, this is all just my opinion(/experience)...  But I think that
they said v2 was supposed to be ready for the spring, and now it's
already fall... _something_ has to be holding them up, and I honestly
believe that all of their excellent work on v1 could be a major part of
that something.

   - M.