Hello Michal,

On Friday, October 06, 2000, 9:58:57 AM, you wrote:

MK> Yep. Exactly (as I wrote in another mail).
MK> But TB! is developed from long time ago. SO, it isn't new problem and
MK> should be fixed.

  I knew it! ;)))
  And I don't know, why it is *still* a problem, but it is...
  Of course, closing and opening TB! *only* for having Polish spell
  checker is some solution, but  makes no sense ;)))

  I started thinking about copying Polish dictionaries from Word2k
  into TB!. But, first: I haven't Office2k (and I don't want to have
  it!), and second: I have no idea which files and where copy to...
  (I noticed, that TB! using '*.clx' and '*.tlx' files for its spell
  checkers. Office97 using '*.dll' and (or) '*.lex' for its spell
  checking. And I've also noticed, that few programs (like, for
  example TextPad) using *.clx and *.tlx for spell checking...)
  I think, M$ did something strange in Office97 spell checkers, and it
  is not easy to fixed in TB!.

  BTW, you can subscribe Polish list about TB! by doubleclick this
  link: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?body=subscribe%20thebat-l

--
Regards,
 ArekG