Hello TBUDL,

I'm a new user of THE BAT and subscriber to TBUDL, still trying to get everything
functioning to my taste.

I have the CSAPI spell checker installed on my machine (it came with Word, not
Office), but can't get it to work in The Bat.  The Bat recognizes that it's there,
showing that option under Spell Checker > Language, but doesn't underline any of my
typos.

Also, is it possible to both use the check-as-you-write spell checker and the one that
runs automatically when you close a message to send it?
--
Thanks,

M-K
Using The Bat! v2.01.3 on Windows 98 4.10 Build  2222