Hello A. Curtis,

WB>> Does it still show up in the message dispatcher and give you a
WB>> chance to receive it?

ACM> No. It's deleted immediately and without prejudice. :-) This is why the
ACM> word 'kill' is associated with it.

A little correction. Message headers are processed by Selective
download filters before they are shown in the Dispatcher, so you will
be able to see whether some messages are going to be killed or
ignored when you dispatch mail on the server...

--
Read you later
 Stefan

...We are born naked, wet and hungry. Then things get worse.