Hello alltogether!

I have used theBat a long and very pleasant time (and I will use it
in the future as well), but in my company Outlook-2000 from
Micro(...censored...) is standart. I tried to fight that, but I lost.

 So now I have two questions:

 a) can you integrate theBat into outlook so that they are working
 together? (I doubt that, but no one knows really)

 b) if not, I need to export the messages and re-import it into
 outlook:
 so there are 2 possibilities to export the messages ( .msg-files &
 unix-mailboxes) but none of them seem to be readable by the
 outlook-importmanager!
 who can help me to solve this problem?

 thanks and greetings from germany,
 Thomas