In Reference to "export mail an import it afterwards into OUTLOOK??" From Thomas D.
Frueh: "

T> I have used theBat a long and very pleasant time (and I will use it
T> in the future as well), but in my company Outlook-2000 from
T> Micro(...censored...) is standart. I tried to fight that, but I lost.

You have fought the good fight, but now, being the brave soldier you
are there is no choice left but to do the honorable thing and take
your own life so that The Bat! might one day fly free in your
company's environment.  Fear not, for plaques will be hung in your
honor and children will sing songs of praise written of your brave and
heroic act.

Rest easy, and may your god go easy on your soul.

--
ò¸ó Nick [MUA: TB! 1.47 Halloween Edition]
 Danger  [OS: Win98 4.10 1998]