Hello Marc,

On  Thu, 26 Oct 2000  at  20:03:19 GMT +0200 (which was 11:03 AM
where I live) witnesses say Marc Sommer typed:

> Fortunately, it is sufficient to place the cursor somewhere in the
> paragraph and then to press one of the keystrokes above. So you don't
> have to select the text.

True, but if you select the text you want wrapped, only the lines
within that selection will be wrapped.

Also this is one way of compressing multiple paragraphs into one
paragraph. There is some question on the usefulness versus annoyance
factor with this aspect of the reflow commands.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition