Hi there Gerd,

Going back 16:03 26.10.2000. when you uttered the following thoughts:

> Christian already posted the improved regex. Another way is (although not really
> a good one) Shift-Ctrl-D which verifies the signed message and produces a
> "decrypted" version of the message without any PGP-Siganture lines and with no
> "- --". But I admit, this is not a convenient way because the msg is doubled

But dont forget that cutting out the signature will break the PGP sig
on the message as the content was altered.

> Best regards,
>  Gerd

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Never make anything simple and efficient when a way can be found to
make it complex and wonderful.