Hi there Nick,

Going back 18:13 27.10.2000. when you uttered the following thoughts:

> I believe we are talking about two different things here: The fact that
> not all MUA's observe the signature delimiter, so when replying, you would
> have to reply to selected text only (eliminate the PGP signature that
> way), or use the supplied Regex if you wanted to simply hit the reply
> button and have the PGP signature stripped automatically.

What I meant was that if you strip out the sig (not the PGP one) and
leave the PGP on it, it'll break it.

> Nick

Cheers,
 Johannes                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
--
Food for thought is no substitute for the real thing.