I have 2 questions (so far) after using The Bat! 1.47 HE for a day.

1) is there a way to apply certain changes to all accounts? As in change the
reply template, and so forth, for all of them? In fact, is there a way of
selecting more than one account BEFORE applying properties? I hate having to
duplicate properties ... I know some are unique so it wouldn't make sense to
group-apply, but in many cases it does.

2) How is deletion handled with IMAP4? Seems to me so far that TB treats IMAP4
basically like POP3, ie it doesn't use any of its inherent features. It doesn't
seem to respect the read flag, or replied-to or forwarded flags, etc. Or mark
things for deletion, and it can't PURGE on the server.

I ask because in Calypso there were many diff't types of deleting. Local
deletion which simply turned the message into header-only mode (and could be
later retrieved from the server). Deletion which marked it to be deleted from
the server (either immediate or next-poll)... but that leaves the message in the
local box. Then you could delete the thing locally and it would be gone, or
leave it.

Seems that if I say "leave on server" for IMAP4 once I retrieve messages there's
no way to delete them on the server except if I use the dispatcher.

Speaking of which, what is the dispatcher for? Haven't figured it out yet and
the documentation/list-posts are hard to hunt down.

Thanks.

 Kiyan                          mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 Man, do I ever have to change this default template!