1)How do I send a Bug Report to Ritlabs?

2) In the Reading Confirmation Template box I have set "Put in Outbox"
and checked "Prompt Before The Action".

3) When I get a reading confirmation request, a box pops up "Create
Reading Confirmation".

4) When I click on yes, I get the following error:

   Access Violation at address 0060951A. Read of address FFFFFFFF.

5) When I exit The_Bat, I get the following error:

   Access Violation at address 05010101. Read of address 05010101

6) If I uncheck "Prompt Before the Action", then I do NOT get the
error.

7) I am using Windows ME. I do not know why The-Bat shows Windows 98
below. Another Bug?

Regards,

Joe O

Using THE Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition under Windows 98
4.90 Build 3000