Hello Zeljko,

On  Tue, 14 Nov 2000  at  20:30:29 GMT +0100 (which was 11:30 AM
where I live) witnesses say Zeljko Mirovic typed:

>     I  am  using group mode with 15 accounts and 1 dummy account organised
> in  several  groups.  I  checked  "Sorting Office Configuration", "Options
> Menu" and "Folder management", under permissions, for several users, but I
> can't  see  Option  menu,  Sorting  Office/Filter  nor Folder->Properties.

By checking those options, you are *disabling* the features.  To allow
a user to use those options, the check boxes must be *cleared*.

> Concourse  I  can  access sorting office thought Specials->Create filter,
> but   it   is   very   complicated  way  to  change  something  in  filter
> configuration.

Try the above and see if that helps.

>     Is that normal behaviour or I am doing something wrong?

I don't know, we'll find out soon though.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.48 Beta/6