Brian Clark wrote on Samstag, 18. November 2000 15:00:59 h
about "Macros (Regexp): Two questions.":

Hello Brian,

BC> I also have to do something about the [2]'s, [3]'s. etc. that appear
BC> after Re in threads.

This is one I can solve!
Just add "%SINGLERE" to your reply and/or forwarding template(s) and
every reply of yours will be of this style:
Subject: Re: <subject>

If you want to clean up multiple fwd's and/ or re subject lines (fwd:
fwd: re: fwd: <insert subject here> go to
www.silverstones.com/thebat/faq/macros.html there you will find a
RegExp macro for this job

Sorry on your other question, but I don't know anything about that,
because I never used it.

Kari Jakobi

MUA: The Bat! 1.48 Beta/7
OS:  Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on   AMD K6-2 450MHz w/ 128MB SDRAM

To obtain my PGP-Key send a message to:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=PGP-KEY_REQUEST