Hi Brian,

   On Saturday, November 18, 2000 @ 12:13:41 -0500, you wrote the
   following about "Macros (Regexp): Two questions."

Brian> [...] I also tried this one, but it doesn't work (for me at
Brian> least). When I stick that into my template, and I try hitting
Brian> reply for a really nasty subject line, it doesn't bring up
Brian> the message editor. [...]

   This  sometimes  occurs when there is an error in the template or
   a  quick  template  so you might want to re-check the syntax very
   carefully. Maybe your Perl crept in someplace....

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA

PGP ID: 0x4C9CDF9D