Can you guy please make The Bat work with PGP 7.0?

And can I get an option to disable AUTOCOMPLETE EVERYWHERE!!, I don't want
it anywhere, it is very bad. If I send a message to my girlfriend with the
subject "Hello sexy", and then to my boss, with the subject of "Hello", and
start typing away & press send, my boss gets a nice letter saying "Hello
sexy". That's really stupid, and bad. It is a pain in the ass having to
always check if that has happened. PLEASE LET ME TURN IT OFF!!

Same with the address field autocomplete, plenty of problems with that
also.

Thank you, other than these things, The Bat is very nice.
This message was sent with Sendpad.com.
The sender indicated his or her e-mail address as "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
Send anonymous e-mail right now at http://www.sendpad.com