Ok, although I would quibble with the tone, I have to agree
completely.

The auto address completion is nice, but it completes more than one
address at a time.  i.e.  If I send an email to my sister and
girlfriend, then I send an email to my sister ABOUT my girlfriend,
both addresses appear.

(Fortunately, it was good stuff so I got extra brownie points instead
of hit with a flying dish :)

And what I wouldn't give to write my own plug-ins...

- M