Hello Doug,

you wrote on Sunday, November 19, 2000 at about 14:21 h
the following about "Filters":

DW> Hello TBUDL,

DW>   I'm getting to grip with filters, but can someone please tell me how
DW>   I make a filter for TBUDL?  The usual Subject, To, etc. fields don't
DW>   work (can we have Reply-To: please?) and I know there's another way,
DW>   but what is it? A copy of a working filter would probably help me
DW>   build new ones.

DW>   Thanks.

DW>   Doug (who did read a recent thread in the archives but still is
DW>   missing something!)

As filter string use "tbudl" , condition "active"
move to folder "tbudl"

And locate the filter at the top of your filters.

You can also see your "Welcome to TBUDL" message for this filter.

HTH
Kari Jakobi

MUA: The Bat! 1.48 Beta/7
OS:  Windows 98 4.10 Build 2222 A
on   AMD K6-2 450MHz w/ 128MB SDRAM

To obtain my PGP-Key send a message to:
  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]?subject=PGP-KEY_REQUEST