Hello Marck,

MDP> Hi ,

TL>> 1. is there a way to work "offline" (so the bat does not check the
TL>> mail every...)

MDP> Yes - see Account -- Preferences on the Option tab.

this is not the "offline" thing i wanted. i would like a button (or
similar) where i could say that i'm at the moment not connected to the
internet (but i would like to answer my incoming mails).

MDP> There  is  not.  There  is  a keystroke to mark a message Unread while
MDP> reading it (Ctrl-Shift-U) or to mark it read (Ctrl-Shift-M). You could
MDP> just  rely  on these instead. When you manual mark a message as unread
MDP> then  the time of reading becomes irrelevant while the message ou have
MDP> just marked retains focus.

allright, thanks. With the manual mark i work at the moment, thanks.

TL>> 3. is there a possibility to see if the message is still on the
TL>> server or if it has been deleted there

MDP> Possibly with the message dispatcher - I don't know. I don't leave any
MDP> collected messages on the server.

you have to explain this a bit more....
i don't know anything about the message dispatcher (would this give
me the possiblity to have a flag to each message, which tells me if
the mail is still on the server?)

--
thanks,
 Thomas                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]