Hi Allie,

On Tue, 5 Dec 2000 15:31:55 -0500GMT (06/12/2000, 04:31 +0800GMT),
A . Curtis Martin wrote:

TF>> Any forwarded mail looks like an attachment, and you have to click on
TF>> it to open it. Now, if you have ever received a message that was
TF>> forwarded and forwarded and forwarded ... again by 27 people who use
TF>> MIME forwarding, you end up clicking 27 times on attachments before
TF>> you can see the original message the whole fuss is about (usually a
TF>> lame joke).

ACM> With Pegasus Mail, if you double click the MIME attached message while
ACM> holding down a key (I forgot which), it will drill down to the original
ACM> message avoiding you having to open all the attachments. This I found to
ACM> be amazingly useful when needed and hope the Ritlabs guys will look into
ACM> it at some point.

Wouldn't this mean you don't see any comments someone might have made
in the line? Not all MIME forwards are jokes, you see. I've received
business emails MIME forwarded, and it is in fact important to see
whether the third receipient (and mail-forwarder) made a comment, or
the seventh.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.