Hello TBUDL,

On many occasions, usually when I am not near the computer. ie; out
of the office or during the night.  The Bat! will pop up a message
asking for the login name and password, however, they are both already
filled in.  If this happens, and the little message box sits on the
screen for a very long time.... Several hours.....,  it will run my
computer out of resources.  I have watched very closely over the last
8 or 9 months and can safely say that this is indeed the case.

Is there a way to stop the bat from popping up these messages? I know
that it must be the result of the mail server, because it happens more
often than not on the accounts that are on the same server.

I have 25 mail accounts being managed by The Bat!

Best regards,
Jason Gottschalk

SYO Computer Engineering Services Inc
810-254-3728