Hello TBUDL,

  If I create a new message in the editor window (as I am doing now),
  the text wraps as it is set up to do in the editor preferences (as
  it is doing now).

  But, if I copy and paste text created in a different text editor that wrapped fine
as it was being created (as I am doing now), The Bat refuses to wrap it (as it is
doing now).

  This is also true if I use the %PUT macro to insert text.

  Is there anything I can do about this other than to put hard returns
  in the original?

 John
 mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

North Bay Webs
Complete Internet Solutions for Small Business
http://www.northbaywebs.com

ICQ Number: 11683098