I saved a message in the Outbox with the intention to complete it and
send it later. I've changed my mind, but cannot delete the message.
How can I?

Thanks.

On another matter, A. Curtis Martin just mentioned F4 to quote only a
portion of the incoming message on a reply. I've been using this very
much since I learned about the feature. At the same time, I was told
that it does not work on Reply All. What is the procedure to "lobby"
RITLabs to make this feature available in Reply All as well?
--
Leonard S. Berkowitz
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]