Hi Leonard

On Tuesday, December 12, 2000, Leonard wrote the following on the
subject "Cannot delete a message in the Outbox"

> I saved a message in the Outbox with the intention to complete it and
> send it later. I've changed my mind, but cannot delete the message.
> How can I?

If   the  message  has been "saved as draft" you cannot delete it.  If
the  message is "saved as draft" it will  have  an  hour  glass under
the parked column and there should be an hour glass next to the outbox folder.

Luck,

Terry

Using the Bat! 1.47 Halloween Edition
under Windows NT Service Pack 5 1381