On December 23, 2000, at 4:01:55 PM, Jason Ostrom Wrote:

JO> But this time around, I re-installed TB, and I'm not getting the errors.
JO> Probably because I disabled Norton auto protect, in addition to
JO> re-installing?

Do you still have the infected message somewhere on your HDD? Why don't you
run NAV and allow the Program to resolve the problem by getting rid of the
infected message and be done with it?

Disabling one's AV Program just so it won't report an infected file, seems
to defeat the purpose of having an AV Program, not to mention the peril of
having an infected file somewhere on your HDD.  :o)

Nick

N.J. Andriash [ TB! v1.48f | PGP 7.0 | Win 98 SE ]
 Vancouver, B.C. Canada | PGP Key ID:  0x7BA3FDCE