Hello List,

I recently upgraded to the new version of TB after using v1.41 for a
long time.

There are some things (as I've mentioned on this list before) that I'm
not fond of in this new version, but I've decided just to live with
those that I can't change.

One thing that I *think* I can change, but can't figure out how, is
this new dialog box that pops up on opening an attachment. This wasn't
there in v1.41, but is now. Every time I open an attachment, a box
pops up warning that attachments could contain viruses. I know I can
hold the shift key down while clicking to avoid the box, but I never
remember to do that until after the box pops up.

But the box does say to "contact your network administrator to disable
it permanently" (or something to that affect). Since I am the network
administrator in this office, and I have no idea how to disable it,
I'd like to ask the list if you do.

I've searched the various menus and properties areas, and can't find
anything that seems to be related to that box; but then again I could
just be missing it. Anyone point me to the right settings?

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Ellis, CEO