Hi Jason,

On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:04:59 -0500GMT (27/12/2000, 14:04 +0800GMT),
Jason Ellis wrote:

JE> But the box does say to "contact your network administrator to disable
JE> it permanently" (or something to that affect). Since I am the network
JE> administrator in this office, and I have no idea how to disable it,
JE> I'd like to ask the list if you do.

Unfortunately, there is no dialogue box (it's in the wishlist), and
you have to go into the reigstry:

HKCU / Software / RIT / The Bat! / ... and find the three keys:
ProtectWarnOpen, ProtectAllowOpen and ProtectDisableOpen. Edit them to
your liking.

By the way, you also have a legacy HKLM / Software / RIT key in your
registry from the old version. You don't need it any more.

--

Cheers,
Thomas.

Message reply created with The Bat! 1.48f
under Chinese Windows 98 4.10 Build 1998
on a Pentium II/350 MHz.