Hi epp,

  In Tuesday, January 02, 2001 10:43:15 +0100 you wrote the
  following in regards to "Mass mailing using template":

epp> could you explain how you do that ("Mass Mailing using
epp> template")[...]

  In QT, create a normal "new msg". Add a salutation using the
  person's first, last or Handle name, your signature, etc. Since
  this is going to be a mass mailing, you might want to include a
  Subject. Then add some msg copy/text Ex: "Happy Holidays & best
  wishes for 2001". Save your template with a name like Holiday
  Wishes 2001.  Be sure the "Use for new msgs/mass mailing" option
  is checked.

  Open your AB. On the menu line click "File". There you will see an
  option Mass Mailing Using Template -> select your template, select
  2 or 3 names in the AB. To see what TB! creates, click "Open in
  Editor" when the option appears.

  TB! should create 2-3 windows with identical msgs to each of the
  addressees without using the CC: command so it appears to be a
  single, more personal msg to each person rather than a "mass
  mailing".

  You can also send all the templates directly to the outbox but I
  prefer sending it to the editor because I can alter those that I
  want by adding an even more personal annotation or slight
  correction to the msg. HTH

--
Jan Rifkinson
Ridgefield, CT USA