I just installed The Bat! and like it so far, but now I got a problem
that's getting pretty annoying: I set the option to leave the
messages on the server and delete after 2 days. But now when I get new
messages it downloads all those messages again and again. Every time I
get new mail I get those dupes and have to kill them via Menu (and
when I use the Mail Dispatcher the Receive flag for those Mails is
set, of course).

Shouldn't The Bat! receive those Mails ONCE and then delete the
Receive flag? I want to be able to get my mails once, but still leave
the copies on the server for 2 days (so that I can get the same mails
on two different computers) - like this I'm getting the same mails again
and again, every time I check mail :(

Matthias