Hello Michal,

On  Wed, 3 Jan 2001  at  13:51:05 GMT +0100 (which was 4:51 AM
where I live) witnesses say Michal Kozusznik typed:

>   Is it possible to assign specified address book to the folder? For
>   example I have folder with filtered incoming e-mails from some
>   people. If I select this folder and Hit F5, New Mail window will
>   appear, and then I want the address book I open will be exact which
>   I   want, not last used one.

Unfortunately, no.  I don't know if this is practical on a folder
level, but it would be nice, at least on the Account level.

A question for anyone using the multi-user mode of TB, are the Address
books different when you log into different TB accounts?  Or is that
type of privacy requirement left to the OS's Multi-user mode?

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal

 Using The Bat! 1.48f