Hello Olivier,

On  Fri, 05 Jan 2001  at  01:38:09 GMT +0100 (which was 4:38 PM
where I live) witnesses say Olivier Reubens typed:

> The inbox, outbox, sent... only has a "general" tab.  Is it something
> only available in the registered version ?

Inbox, outbox, Sent and Trash are system folders.  They do not have
all the options that other folders have.  These folders use most of
the account defaults only.

You need to create a new folder to see the options which are being
discussed.

Oh, and here might be a good place to note that you should *not*
remove the system folders.  You should also make sure that you keep
them at the same folder level as they are currently.  If TB doesn't
find folders with these names where it expects them, there will be
errors.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal