Hello Ming-Li,

On  Fri, 5 Jan 2001  at  07:08:50 GMT -0800 (which was 7:08 AM
where I live) witnesses say Ming-Li typed:

> The way TB is doing, while it won't if you just take what it gives
> you, it's very convenient for me to decide which part to strip out.
> But I agree it's confusing to new users and should be addressed.

> Any idea?

How about separating them into 4 fields with Tick Boxes.  The
conditions can then be added using a single set instead of just a
single string.

So the add filter confirmation would look something like:

 Select filter criteria:
  _ First Name     ........
  _ Last Name      ........
  _ Full Name      ........
  _ E-mail Address ........

These fields can be filled in with the same code as the macros that
return these values in templates.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal