Hi Jan,
     On Sun, 07 Jan 2001, at 00:32:50 [GMT +0000] you wrote:

JR> Hi Charlie,

JR>   On Saturday, January 06, 2001 00:13:57 +0000 you wrote the
JR>   following in regards to "slow spell check":

Charlie>> [..] has anyone else noticed that the wait after initial
Charlie>> selection of spell checking is becoming longer with each
Charlie>> new version. [...]

JR>   I checked your msg in about one second.

Of course, I've done all the checking this end. Does the checker load
and as quickly when entering it's first spelling error when composing
your *own* messages. As opposed to re-checking other peoples
pre-checked ones that is!

--
ceejay

Wales (UK)