Hi A,
     On Sun, 07 Jan 2001, at 03:39:00 [GMT +0000] you wrote:

ACM> On Sun, 7 Jan 2001 00:13:57 +0000, Charlie wrote these words of
ACM> wisdom:

Cc>> Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that the wait after
Cc>> initial selection of spell checking is becoming longer with each
Cc>> new version. I can almost brew up while v1.49 chugs along in it's
Cc>> attempt to bring the spell checker to life!

ACM> Personally, I found that the spell checker speeded up a lot when I
ACM> installed the language pack.

I have the British English version installed. Timed the checker this
morning (it's initial opening), it took 35 seconds. It's a minor
issue. My post was made out of curiosity really, just wondered if it
was a common problem.... or was there perhaps a setting I could alter.

--
ceejay

Wales (UK)
PGP key ID:0xFCCC248C