Hello!

Sunday, January 07, 2001, 2:27:38 PM, A. Curtis Martin <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

ACM> 35 seconds is an extremely long time to sit waiting for the spell
ACM> check to function. Something is very wrong. I think this goes beyond
ACM> just machine specs although info on the machine specs are in order.

I could assume that something is wrong with the IPC (Inter-process
communication). However currently it's the whole help I can provide to
you. Sorry Martin :-(

IIRC the same weirdness comparable to this issue was in 1.043. When user
tries to browse the folder list from the filter manager window, the
thebat.exe process freezes deeply for 30-40 sec causing the Browse
Folder List button to be pressed, the whole process stops responding
etc. Maybe it was some faulty TB! thread, maybe something else even in
the user's system - I couldn't remember exactly.

--

Yours sincerely,

Andrey G. Sergeev (AKA Andris)     http://www.andris.msk.ru/