Hello Mike,

On  Sun, 7 Jan 2001  at  16:12:52 GMT -0500 (which was 1:12 PM
where I live) witnesses say Mike Ryan typed:

> I  am a new to TB! and computers. Bear with me.:-)

Welcome.

> I have my templates set for my business. I have two separate ABs.
> For bus and friends. How do I create say reply templates for this
> group. I set the new message for this group in my AB.

Right click on the group, select properties and check out the tabs at
the top.

However, you are mixing some of the terminology, so I'm not sure if
that is exactly how you set up your address book.  When you open your
AB, in the left panel, do you see:

Personal Address Book
Business Address Book

Or do you see:

Address Book
 |_ Personal
 |_ Business

My response is applicable to the second case.  The first case is ever
so slightly more complicated.

--
Thanks for writing,
 Januk Aggarwal