On Tuesday, January 09, 2001, 3:20:37 AM, A. wrote:

> How do you normally move an entire accounts mail folder from one
> location to another?

> A solid way of doing this without problems involves the registry.

[procedure snipped]

I don't really understand why you have to go that route. Go to
"Account properties | Files and directories", hit the Browse button
for the "Home directory", choose the new home directory (and you may
create a new one there, too), and you're done. No need to fire up
Regedit (it scares some users), and it avoids the risk of mistyping
or any other mishaps when editing the registry.

I do use regedit, a lot. But it seems unnecessary in this case. Or
am I missing something?

Ming-Li

The Bat! 1.49 | Win2k SP1